TCAGT Summer Picnic + Diabetic Camp
Saturday July 21st
TCAGT welcomes all Telugu Families for Summer Picnic on Saturday July 21st 2018 from 10am to 6pm.
TCAGT Summer Picnic Highlights:
1) You can Share your delicious Food, Fruits, Juices etc
2) You can enjoy Telugu Food delights like Mirapakai Bajji's, Pakoda, Barbecued corn, Chilled Juices, Pops, Exotic Fruit punches etc
3) You can play Games and Sports
4) You can keep your children away from Electronic Gadgets
5) You can Network with other Telugu Community
6) You Can Donate Gently used Clothes
7) You Can Donate unused and Broken Eye Glasses
8) Free Diabetic awareness and Testing
9) Your children will love to see Lions Guide Poster puppies
10) Its Free for all Telugu Community
As a Social Responsibility TCAGT and Global Telugu Lions Club is having Diabetes awareness camp in the same premises on the same day. You can Donate your small House hold items and Gently used Clothes.
We are Providing Eye Glass Collection Boxes for Recycling. Donate all your unused and broken eye glasses.These will be sent to Recycling plant, after Recycling sent to third world countries to distribute to needy people including India.
Here is the link for items that can be picked up: declutter.diabetes.ca
TCAGT Deepavali Celebrations on November 10th 2018
647 235 1010